Thursday 7 June 2012

Update!!!


 Greetings readers.

I am sincerely sorry for allowing this blog to fall so far behind my bike and the journey. 
I am currently in Exmouth where I have stopped to work at the Caltex Roadhouse to earn some much needed money. I plan on staying around 1 month from now. The work is not enjoyable but living on the Ningaloo Reef within Cape Range National Park is mind-blowing. There are so many activities to occupy my time off. 
In place of pushing the peddles I will invest my energies in bringing this blog up to date and in more detail. I will also upload some photo's when I manage to find a computer that can do so.  
Thanks for reading,
Cheers

Young ladies flee in terror when I walk into the room

1 comment:

  1. You're looking too Happy and Healthy... Get back on that BIKE! Great photo's Tom - Keep the Journal and pics coming.

    ReplyDelete